ATELIER SWAROVSKI AND PENÉLOPE CRUZ HOST EXCLUSIVE LUNCHEON IN CANNES TO CELEBRATE NEW FINE JEWELRY COLLECTION
Cannes, May 10, 2018 – Atelier Swarovski and special guest Penélope Cruz celebrated the preview of the actress’s first Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry collection with an exclusive luncheon during Cannes Film Festival.
Nadja Swarovski and Penélope Cruz welcomed friends of the brand at the exclusive rootftop of the JW Marriott Hotel on La Croisette, where they previewed the Atelier Swarovski by Penélope Cruz Fine Jewelry Collection.
Made with Swarovski Created Diamonds, created gemstones and 18-karat Fairtrade Gold, the collection shines a light on conscious luxury and marks the brand’s commitment to making all its fine jewelry pieces with responsibly sourced gold.
Nadja Swarovski, Founder and Creative Director of Atelier Swarovski, commented: “It has been a true pleasure to work together with Penélope and jointly explore Atelier Swarovski’s commitment to conscious luxury. The collection combines flawless red carpet elegance with responsible craftsmanship and sourcing. We are embarking on the next step in our ongoing sustainability journey by introducing Fairtrade Gold to our fine jewelry collections.”
Attendees include: Lucy Walker, Richard Gianorio, Kathleen Beckett, Mademoiselle Agnès, Fabienne Reybaud, Jean Pigozzi, Godfrey Deeny, Katya Foreman, Jessica Diamond, Carin Olsson Caroline Daur, Jessica Kahawaty…
Also on show were three new colorful Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry collections, featuring a variety of created gemstones and genuine gemstones; the contemporary Atelier Swarovski by Paige Novick Fine Jewelry Collection, made with Swarovski Created Diamonds; Atelier Swarovski eyewear and Atelier Swarovski clutches.
· Atelier Swarovski offers cutting-edge jewelry, accessories and home décor items which are the ultimate expression of Swarovski. Pushing the boundaries of creativity with crystal, created gemstones and genuine gemstones, it collaborates with the finest talents in the world across fashion, jewelry, architecture and design.
· Atelier Swarovski was founded by Nadja Swarovski in 2007 as a showcase for creativity, craftsmanship, master cutting and material innovations. The brand presents seasonal jewelry and accessories collaborations twice a year, alongside its constantly evolving core collections.
· Atelier Swarovski’s home décor collections, launched at Milan Design Week in April 2016, comprise functional and decorative objects for the home.
· With its focus on conscious luxury, Atelier Swarovski introduced its first fine jewelry collections made with Swarovski Created Diamonds in 2017, and was certified as a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council the same year. In 2018, continuing its sustainability journey, Atelier Swarovski announced its partnership with Fairtrade, working with an artisanal mine in Peru to incorporate responsibly sourced gold into all future collections.
· The brand celebrated its first decade with the release of ‘Brilliant: The Story of Atelier Swarovski’, published by Condé Nast, in early 2018.
· Atelier Swarovski’s past collaborators include Jean Paul Gaultier, Viktor&Rolf, Jason Wu, Christopher Kane, Maison Margiela and Mary Katrantzou for jewelry, and Zaha Hadid, Daniel Libeskind and Ron Arad for home décor.