• The storyline is interpreted as an all over toile artwork printed and embroidered across all
• The seasonal icons: the bear and the fish (salmon) are interpreted as bags which serves as
a continued evolution of our growing range of animal bags.
• All artwork was done in house – there are 10 scenic drawings following the story of the bear
and the fish as friends – done in our unique intarsia and patchwork techniques on the
• Fabrics include military weight cashmeres, custom camel hair and flannel, wool suiting and
boiled wool weaved in our brand’s RWB stripe.
• Shetland and donegal heritage tweeds continue from spring 2021 and fall 2020 as heavy
hunting tweeds in our custom colors and seasonal checks.
• Assorted knitwear ranges in cashmeres, merinos and winter cottons in heritage cables and
cricket intarsias and fair isles.
• Down pieces and transitional outerwears continue to be done with the highest quality with all
custom fabric and trims.
• Assorted knitwear range in cashmeres, merinos and winter cottons in heritage cables and
cricket intarsias and fairisles, also the knit team made thermal styles and “underwear” styles
like a bralette and shorts in lightweight cashmere.
• Duffle coats, norfolk suits and trench coats continue to play with layering lengths and
silhouette. Oversized sport coats and seen with shorter shorts and straight pencil skirts
sitting low on the hip with our shrunken high armhole jacket.
• Apart from our classic british made classic brogues we’ve introduced seasonal hiking boots
and « duck boots » which have a long history in the hunting and outdoor world as a go to boot.
Thom Browne takes the legacy and updates with customized rubber treads made to look like
knit cable. We’ve also developed our classic heel in a few different heights in our brogue
style, saddle style and boot shapes..
• Reinterpreting some of our classic shapes into down, the cardigan jacket in tweeds and the
classic sport coat in a down filled shearling fabrication.
• New silhouettes include the norfolk jacket and oversized “skort” trouser and the fly back
norfolk overcoat. We also introduced a high break jacket styled with the pleated skirt and an
a-line blouson with bow tie collar.