· The storyline is interpreted as an all over toile artwork printed and embroidered across all categories.
· The seasonal icons: the bear and the fish (salmon) are interpreted as bags which serves as a continued evolution of our growing range of animal bags.
· All artwork was done in house – there are 10 scenic drawings following the story of the bear and the fish as friends – done in our unique intarsia and patchwork techniques on the garments.
· Fabrics include military weight cashmeres, custom camel hair and flannel, wool suiting and boiled wool weaved in our brand’s RWB stripe.
· Shetland and donegal heritage tweeds continue from spring 2021 and fall 2020 as heavy hunting tweeds in our custom colors and seasonal checks.
· Assorted knitwear ranges in cashmeres, merinos and winter cottons in heritage cables and cricket intarsias and fair isles.
· Down pieces and transitional outerwears continue to be done with the highest quality with all custom fabric and trims.
· A new silhouette and first for the brand reimagines our classic pleated skirts into trenches with the pleat inserts in silk.
· A new footwear silhouette is introduced in the seasonal hiking boots and « duck boots » which serves as a connection into the storyline of the collection.
· Our classic silhouettes are reimagined in seasonal interpretations such as athletic mesh as well as the baby cables to compliment our classic knitwear range.9